Walgreens Ready Response provides help at the touch of a button. The Cellular home unit simply works on the cellular network. It works with a pendant, which can be worn on the wrist or around the neck. Pressing the button on the Cellular unit or on the pendant will alert our emergency response center and send them your informaiton. An emergency operator promptly contacts you through your device and coordinates the appropriate responder – emergency services, caregiver, family member or neighbor – based on your needs, getting you help right away.
There’s no need to worry about remembering phone numbers, someone not being at home to receive the call or disturbing anybody during the night. The pendant can be used from anywhere in the home. If the operator gets no response when they talk via the clear loudspeaker on the Cellular unit they will still send out help.
Who is it for?
A wide variety of subscribers can beneﬁ t from the Cellular Home Base Units state-of-the-art technology, including people who:
- Have been discharged from the hospital and require additional support and assistance at home
- Are of any age living alone
- Are older or have limited mobility
- Are subject to domestic violence or harassment
- Have household security issues or are living in fear of crime
- Are caring for someone in their home
- Have long-term conditions such as dementia, heart disease, COPD, etc.
- Have mental, physical or sensory impairments
The Cellular Home Base Unit offers family, caregivers, and friends the reassurance that their loved ones can use their personal activator to easily call for help whenever they need it in and around their home.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Immediately connects to our 24/7 Response Center Operators
- 27 hour backup battery
- Two-way voice communication
- Operates on cellular network; no need for land-line*
- Water-resistant(IP67) pendant with two wearing options
- Supports multiple personal activatores
- Compatible with the MyActive Fall Detector**
- 600ft activator rant
In order for us to provide the Ready Response CEL service you will need:
- An electrical outlet.
- Cellular network coverage *
- To be a resident in the United States or Puerto Rico.
*The Cellular Home Based Unit requires a satisfactory AT&T Cellular network connection to operate as intended. Coverage may not be available in all areas and may change after system activation due to a number of factors.
**Fall detection feature does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always press their help button when they need help.