Walgreens Ready Response provides help at the touch of a button. The landline home unit simply connects to the telephone line, and works with a pendant which can be worn on the wrist or around the neck. Pressing the button on the unit or on the pendant will alert our emergency response center and send them your informaiton. An emergency operator promptly contacts you through your device and coordinates the appropriate responder – emergency services, caregiver, family member or neighbor – based on your needs, getting you help right away.
There’s no need to worry about remembering phone numbers, someone not being at home to receive the call, or disturbing anybody during the night. The pendant can be used from anywhere in the home. If the operator gets no response when they talk via the clear loudspeaker on the unit they will still send out help.
Who is it for?
This system is perfect for anyone seeking ultimate peace of mind in the comfort of their own home.
The help buttons can be worn in the shower or bath, where accidents are common. Plus, this system is compatible with our advanced fall detection technology, which works even if a user can’t press the help button. This system also comes with battery backup protection so it can still be used in the event of a power outage.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Immediately connects to our 24/7 Response Center Operators
- Backup battery protection
- Two-way voice communication
- Compatible with land line phone services
- Base unit is sleek in design with an attractive non-clinical look
- Water-resistant(IP67) pendant with two wearing options
In order for us to provide the Ready Response Home Base service you will need:
- A working telephone landline socket within 6 feet of an electrical outlet.
- AC electrical outlet
- To be a resident in the United States or Puerto Rico