Walgreens Ready Response On the Go provides help at the touch of a button. The mobile safety device can be carried virtually anywhere and can be clipped to a belt or worn on a lanyard. Pressing the button on the mobile safety device will alert our emergency response center where professional, friendly staff will have all of your relevant details on hand and can send the most appropriate help right away. This could be a listed Responder who has access to a key to your home, or emergency services.
Built in GPS and LBS technology assists our operators in identifying your location.
Fall detection can be programmed if desired.
There’s no need to worry about remembering phone numbers, someone not being at home to receive the call or disturbing anybody during the night. If the operator gets no response when they talk via the clear loudspeaker on the mobile safety device they will still send out help.
- Personal Mobile Response System
- Immediately connects to our 24/7 Response Center Operators
- 36 hour standby battery life
- Hands-free, two way voice communication
- Simple one button activation
- GPS and location based services (LBS)
- Automatic Fall Detection (Optional)
- Water resistant(IP67) designed to be worn in shower or tub
- Compact lightweight design, can be discreetly worn or carried
In order for us to provide the Ready Response on the go service you will need:
- An electrical outlet to power the charging base unit.
- To be a resident in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Ready Response On the Go operates on the AT&T ™ cellular network.
*Location accuracy may vary depending on environmental conditions.
**Fall detection feature does not detect 100% of falls. If able, users should always press their help button when they need help.