Walgreens Ready Response provides help at the touch of a button. The Vi home unit simply connects to the telephone line, and works with a pendant which can be worn on the wrist or around the neck. Pressing the button on the Vi unit or on the pendant will alert our emergency response center where professional, friendly staff will have all of your relevant details on hand and can send the most appropriate help right away. This could be a listed Responder who has access to a key to your home, or emergency services.
There’s no need to worry about remembering phone numbers, someone not being at home to receive the call, or disturbing anybody during the night. The pendant can be used from anywhere in the home. If the operator gets no response when they talk via the clear loudspeaker on the Vi unit they will still send out help.
Who is it for?
A wide variety of subscribers can benefit from the Vi’s state-of-the-art technology, including people who:
- Have been discharged from the hospital and require additional support and assistance at home
- Are of any age living alone
- Are older or have limited mobility
- Are subject to domestic violence or harassment
- Have household security issues or are living in fear of crime
- Are caring for someone in their home
- Have long-term conditions such as dementia, heart disease, COPD, etc.
- Have mental, physical or sensory impairments
The Vi offers family, caregivers and friends the reassurance that their loved ones can use their personal activator to easily call for help whenever they need it from anywhere in and around the home.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Immediately connects to our 24/7 Response Center Operators
- 30 hour backup battery
- Two-way voice communication
- Compatible with land line, cable, and VoIP phone services
- Base unit is sleek in design with an attractive non-clinical look
- Water-resistant(IP67) pendant with three wearing options
- Pendant activator works up to 390ft(120m) from the console
In order for us to provide the Ready Response Vi service you will need:
- A working telephone landline socket within 6 feet of an electrical outlet.
- To be a resident in the United States or Puerto Rico